- Supermarket and shopping centers
- Cellular telephone and other telecommunications facilities
- Service stations
- Nursing homes, assisted living and congregate care facilities
- Nursery schools and day care centers
- Industrial buildings
- Recreational facilities
- Residential developments
- Office buildings
- Retail centers
- Places of Worship
Our attorneys take pride in the results they achieve for clients; development approvals that are obtained quickly and efficiently. Our practice focuses on a team effort, involving the developer, real estate manager, project engineer, architect, and other design and planning professionals.
We have obtained development approvals including:
- Site plan and subdivision approvals
- Use variances
- Bulk and area variances
- Outdoor and business sign approvals
- Special exception and conditional use permits
- Re-zoning of land.
Our services for land use clients include Prerogative Writs Litigation, eminent domain and condemnation proceedings, commercial tax appeals and the vigilant protection of land use rights.
Our Firm also provides complete analyses of zoning and development ordinances and regulations. Land use is the primary emphasis of the firm, and the attorneys of Garofalo & O’Neill are dedicated to maintaining their leadership position in this field.